This is Cooper! My mama doesn't let me write on here very often, but when she said I could show you my masterpieces, I was not going to pass up this chance.
She let me PAINT!!! I always hear that she doesn't let me do this as often as what my bigger brothers did, but it's ok. I get to do lots of other fun things, like play football, tackle my brothers (but mama doesn't always have a good reaction to that). I also have a train table in my room and make our black puppy bark (and man is she (the puppy, not mom) grouchy... she barks all the time at me)!
But on this day, Mama and I brought out the paints. She has a WHOLE bin full of them. Big bottles, little bottles, some that I only have to add water to, some that all I had to do was "dab" on the paper and they made circles and even different kinds of brushes. I used a big brush, a little itty-bitty one, a sponge and even my hands! It tickled my fingers a whole bunch when Mama was putting paint on my hands - I giggled a lot.
See, these are some of my masterpieces. Do you think I can make some money off of them? Maybe even a penny from my grandmas & grandpas?
No comments:
Post a Comment