My Other Pages

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Just Silly Pictures

A few random silly pictures I came across as I was doing the other posts....
Posting these to remember that life is not about being serious all the time - you have to stop, have fun, and be able to laugh as well!!
 
Cooper has the duck face craze down to a T ;)
 
Rick got some body wash from a family member for Christmas and it said it had the scent of cedar in it.... he was acting like a moose (or maybe a deer) getting in the rut with the yummy smell.

Cooper "smiling" on Christmas morning during our donuts and milk breakfast.

Jordyn, my niece, modeling a pair of Grandpa's shorts as a beautiful little black dress.
 

After getting a good picture of the Heck kids on Christmas Eve, we told them it could be silly picture.  YIKES - silly or scary, I'm not sure ;o)

 
Trevor, just being Trevor.  Don't remember what this one was from.

No comments: